We want the children in our nursery to wear a form of uniform which is comfortable and suitable for learning indoors and out! Our Saplings also have their own logo to identify them clearly as nursery aged children.
The following items are available with the nursery logo:
- Unisex blue t-shirt
- Unisex blue sweatshirt
- Unisex blue fleece
- Drawstring bag (can be used to store spare clothes in)
General uniform items (no logo, widely available):
- Royal blue t-shirt
- Black or dark grey pull-up jogging bottoms or leggings
- Black, grey or white socks
- Footwear – black plimsolls for inside, trainers and wellington boots for outside
- Black or dark grey shorts or cycles shorts for summer
- Wellington boots
- Wet weather suits (waterproof dungarees and a waterproof jacket) are the best so layers can be added / removed underneath, depending on the weather
- Please make sure that your child always has a named water bottle
- In nursery, during the early days and weeks, if your child has a ‘comforter’ (special teddy bear, etc.) which needs to be in nursery too, we can also find a space for that!
- The children will be spending a lot of time outdoors and must always have appropriate outdoor clothing; hat, scarf, sunhat, footwear. No sandals will be allowed at any time of the year.
- No separate P.E. kit is required.