So that our nursery children feel part of Runwell Community Primary School, we have chosen a modified uniform for them to wear.
The following items are available with the Saplings school logo:
- Unisex blue t-shirt
- Unisex blue sweatshirt
- Unisex blue fleece
- Drawstring PE bag (can be used to store spare clothing)
General uniform items (no logo, widely available)
- Royal blue plain t-shirt / sweatshirt / fleece
- Black or dark grey pull-up jogging bottoms or leggings
- Black, grey or white socks
- Footwear – black plimsolls for inside, trainers and wellington boots for outside
- Black or dark grey shorts or cycle shorts in summer
Children will be spending a lot of time outdoors and must always have appropriate outdoor clothing. We recommend that you purchase a wet weather coverall for your child. These are readily available in children’s clothing stores or, alternatively, you can order them from school at a cost of £12 per set. Please contact us if you would like to order these. Children will also need a coat, hat, scarf, sunhat as appropriate. No sandals will be allowed at any time of the year. No separate PE kit is required. A complete change of clothing including underwear must be kept in school at all times.