What We have an active parents’ association here at Runwell called Friends of Runwell School (FORS).
They are a group of volunteer parents who work throughout the year to put on events and organise fundraising activities to help provide resources for the school that benefit all our learners. In this current economic climate, this fundraising is hugely valued by the school and without a doubt, these contributions help us to enhance our children’s experience.
Recent events have helped raise funds to provide:
- Computing equipment to update the school’s ICT suite
- Refurbishment of the school library and additional classroom book stock
- Fitness equipment for the upper playground
- An audio system that runs throughout the school
- Contributions to residential visits each year to help keep costs lower for families
If you would like to join FORS please contact Emma Maloney who is the current Chair. Her contact details are available via the school office.